
We thought it might be interesting to list all of the places we hope to make it now for comparison upon our return. If all goes well, we will make it these places and more: London, chunnel to Paris, train to Barcelona and elsewhere in Spain, trains down the west coast of Italy to Sicily, then onto Tunisia (the only place we'll be needing vaccinations for!), back for more Italy (hopefully Foggia where my fam is from), ferry over to the Greek islands (definitely Corfu, Paxos, and Santorini), up to Istanbul, fly to Amsterdam (see you there, Soupy!), and finally back to London!
Can we do it? I think so!
Can we do it? I think so!
2 comments:
have a safe wonderful trip of a lifetime .. i bet you come back pregnant and the third graders will be mad.......with lots of pix and stories to tell.....yes you know everyone will be missing you i love this idea you can update us....ma ma pelosi
Hey guys! I sure do miss you Picklehead. It's kind of lonely without the ability to just call you anytime.
So it looks like you guys are having a blast... wish you had taken me with you... you took Tori and Jay and I am better looking than Jay!!!!
I can NOT believe that that ugly monkey got to go see the sights and I will probably never get to go! What is wrong with this picture???
T take care of my Picklehead - love you both!
Dee
Post a Comment